Looking for teammates for Team Bigbang

Hello there!
My name is Shahal, a graduated Mechanical Engineer from Bangladesh Navy . I am seeking to be a passionate, enthusiastic and looking to learn from great friendships along the journey! I seek to join a team of a diverse background and specialties. If you are interested, please consider me as a eligible member in your brilliant team…
Cheers to exploring unknown
Gratitude and regards
sahals91@gmail

1 Like

Hi
I am sayeem joy from Dhaka,

1 Like

Hey am Karabo a Soil and Water Conservation engineer graduate. I am welling to join your team

hi, my name is Suellen and I have a background in Information Technology, I am a Biomedicine student and I have some ideas that can help in relation to the climate in how data technology can be used to improve the quality of life.

Hi! my name is Catalina, I am an Industrial engineering student from Argentina, (i havent started my first year yet).I have done projects at school on mechanics in a space approach Are you still looking for teammates?

Hello! I’m an physics engineer students and I’m very excited to work in this project.
I’m in a junior enterprise whose core business is space technology and I am working in a CubeSat project and in a experiment for gamma ray detection to go in the space rider.
As a result, I have experience with many softwares and great capability to adapt to technology. I have experience with Python, C++, Matlab.
Email me: arcmoura@gmail.com

I’m Tahia from Dhaka as well