Seeking to join a winning team

Hello,
I am interested in joining a team. I am an American :us: and Brazilian :brazil: citizen from birth, fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. I have over 10 years working in data analysis, and am an expert in VBA and Excel. Furthermore, I happened to grow up in the United Arab Emirates. Interesting background. I have worked in the private sector, as well as government. I currently have quite a bit of free-time, and could prove a very valuable asset to a team serious in winning this competition. Kindly review my resume, and feel free to reach out to me if you need someone for your dynamic team. Thank you.

can I join you? My name is Salahuddin I have a physics background as a major

Hello, I am Priyanka, pursuing a B-Tech in Computer Engineering I have been a curious person about space since childhood. I assure you that I will give my 100% to this project. I would love to work with you as a co-worker on this project. I am waiting to hear from you.

Hello,
Yes, please, we should be a team.
Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for your interest. Please know, I am new here, I really am not sure how to lead this project. Thank you for replying. I have some limited time right now but will look into project in greater details soon, maybe today or tomorrow. Thanks!

let me know when we are starting and what are we going to do so that we can schedule as needed

ู…ุฑุญุจุง ุงู†ุง ุงุณู…ูŠ ุนู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุงู„ุนุฑุงู‚ ู‡ู„ ูŠู…ูƒู†ู†ูŠ ุงู„ุงู†ุถู…ุงู… ุงู„ู‰ ูุฑูŠู‚ูƒู…

Hii, iam nitu. I aslo be a part of your teamsโ€ฆ

Can I also join your team?

Hlo

I am a physics major student in my third year. I want to join your group. I am very interested in solving those problems. I have no experience of coding, but I will help you solving the problem