Seeking (2) New & Passionate Team Members

Hello all !
My name is Marcus, a senior undergraduate Biomedical Engineer from the United States. I am joined by my friend Adam, an International Studies major with a focus in Arabic. We are seeking two people who are passionate, who are visionaries, and who are looking to learn from great friendships along the way! We seek to create a team of a diverse background and specialties. If you are interested, comment or message me a little about your self and we will be in touch soon!

4 Likes

Hello this is Shalini, pursuing Artificial intelligence and data science affiliated to Anna University India, I have experience in dealing with Business Intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau and Einblick. I also have experienced with EDA which is the subject of this challenge. I will be pleased to work with your team and win this exciting opportunity and contribute towards our society in the mean time.

1 Like

hi i want to team up with you for this project

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Mountashiour from Bangladesh an EEE undergrad. I would like to join your team. I’ve some previous experience of working with satellite data and research.

2 Likes

Hello there!
My name is Shahal, a graduated Mechanical Engineer from Bangladesh Navy . I am seeking to be a passionate, enthusiastic and looking to learn from great friendships along the journey! I seek to join a team of a diverse background and specialties. If you are interested, please consider me as a eligible member in your brilliant team…
Cheers to exploring unknown
Gratitude and regards

1 Like

Hello,

I am looking forward to joining your team for ‘Pale Blue Dot’. I’m currently studying Computer Engineering. It would be a pleasure to be a part of your dynamic team. My skills include knowledge of various data analysis methods. I look forward to discussing my involvement in this innovative project.

Best Regards,
Kevin Peter

1 Like

Team now full, thank you for your messages

1 Like

مرحبا انا اسمي علي من العراق خبير تقنيات التسويق وادارة الاعمال

1 Like

I’d love to join the team if you’re still open.

1 Like