Join my Team! Im an Argentinian Data Science and Engineer

Hi! Im Francisco Furey

I have experience working with enviromental problems, not so much with satellital images.

I use some time QGIS, and create some maps.
I also use the API of https://www.globalforestwatch.org/help/developers/ and other sites like this, they provide quality information about lands problems.

I do not have any specific problem select yet. I will like or prefer something refer to water managment.

But im open to any idea or project!

2 Likes

Hi,have you ever got some ideas about like this to select the data of water pollution diseases,put those diseases on the list and analyst which elements caused them happened.
Then get the data of those patients who have those problems,so we can dedicate where we need to manage the water by the pollution control system,and there might have those elements caused pollution.
what is more,how they impact both the ecosystem in nature and psychology problems in human society.
After all,water supply is a topic never only belong to the nature zone.
what is the motivation of humans to use/manage/pollute water also a core area in discussing too,this might be a determined thing to the solution of problems.

Hey i allready am in other group! Thanks for the message anyway!

it is OK.if any of my message would be available to be achieve as a helpful tool for our word,then it is OK. i just want to make this clearly.:ok_hand:

Hi, there! I hope you guys are doing well.

I’m Everton Arruda. I got a BS in Electrical Engineering. Regarding this type of challenge, I really like to perform by creating the business idea and how connect this with the technology that we have been developed.

Any spot available?

how can I join a team?

Hi, I’m a university student from Nepal and my major is CS. I have extensive knowledge with full stack development and I can work in c,c++ and python. If you are still looking for a team, do let me know.

Hello! I’m an physics engineer students and I’m very excited to work in this project.
I’m in a junior enterprise whose core business is space technology and I am working in a CubeSat project and in a experiment for gamma ray detection to go in the space rider.
As a result, I have experience with many softwares and great capability to adapt to technology. I have experience with Python, C++, Matlab.
Email me if you’re interested: arcmoura@gmail.com

Hello! I’m an physics engineer students and I’m very excited to work in this project.
I’m in a junior enterprise whose core business is space technology and I am working in a CubeSat project and in a experiment for gamma ray detection to go in the space rider.
As a result, I have experience with many softwares and great capability to adapt to technology. I have experience with Python, C++, Matlab.
Are you already in a team?
Email me if you’re interested: arcmoura@gmail.com

Are you already in a team?
Email me if you’re interested:
arcmoura@gmail.com