6: Clean Water and Sanitation

Hello, My name is Barbara Gomes I am from Brazil, and I have over 6 years of professional experience in the field of Environment, where I worked as a Counselor on Environment, Sustainable, Development, and Culture of Peace. My focus was on initiatives such as Agenda 2030, forest planting, urban afforestation, and community gardens in the city of São Paulo.

Looking for people interested in establishing a group focused on Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 6, which pertains to clean water and sanitation. Please feel free to contact me if you need assistance.

1 Like

Hi Barbara, good morning! how are you? My name is Luís and I am an economist graduated from USP. I’m looking for a team too. If you are interested, please send me an email luisgbamaral@usp.br

1 Like

Hi barbara. I am an undergrad from Nepal with a major in CS. I am a fullstack developer and I can work in c, c++ and python. If you want a techie in your team, do leave a message.

email:- ujjwalpuri221@gmail.com

1 Like

I’m excited to work with you!

I’m excited to work with you, I already sent both emails!

Hello, my name is Diego Basílio and I am the co-founder of an ONG in Rio de Janeiro, ECOMARÉ. I’m a biologist and I’m thinking about “Clean Water and Sanitation”. If I can help with anything, I’m available. My email is dgbasilio@hotmail.com

1 Like

Hi!

My name is Bianca Muniz, a data journalist based in São Paulo. May I join your team? I hold a degree in Biomedicine, an MSc in Pharmacology, and a specialization in Data Journalism, Automation, and Data Storytelling. Additionally, I am a member of the R-Ladies São Paulo community.

You can reach me at my email: bnc.muniz@gmail.com.

LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/bmuniz

Hi, I am final year chemical engineering student. I have 3 research papers related to the wastewater treatment, soil treatment and renewable energy from algae. I have also joined ‘10 billion strong’ community which is related to the environmental problems and the possible solutions to them. Looking for a new team.

Hello, Guy. Would you be available to schedule a brainstorming meeting for this week?