Final Execution Time Limit - FinCrime Federated

Hi,
It appears that the 9 hour time limit for the federated final submission is not enough time to run my solution. It runs fine in the smoke test and gets almost to the end of scenario 2 before timing out. I believe the growth in time is not linear as scenarios with more clients will take longer due to more model fitting (which is a bit more time intensive). I believe there are 3 scenarios run, can we boost this to 12-15 hours and see it that works?

Hi @jimking100,

We expect that solutions should be able to complete in the 9-hour time limit. Please see what optimizations or parameter changes you may be able to make to get it to complete in that time. If you continue to have trouble, let us know and we can discuss further.

Hi,
I have made optimizations that get me almost to the end of training for scenario 3 in the 9 hour time limit, but I’m still going to need probably 1 more hour. Please can you extend the time - it doesn’t look like anyone has yet successfully submitted a final FinCrime Federated solution yet.
Thanks

Hi @jimking100,

We have extended the time limit for federated solutions to Track A: Financial Crime to 11 hours.

Thanks, that did the trick, I now have an official submission.