Submission amount question

Hello GEMS Prize organizers,

I’m an individual competitor on DrivenData (username: DARD) and I’d like to clarify the weekly submission limit.

The Official Rules state that competitors may submit up to three submissions per week. However, the DrivenData submission page has continued to display available submission slots on additional days, and I have been using only the normal submission slots presented by the platform. I have not attempted to bypass or circumvent any platform limits.

Could you please confirm whether competitors should follow the submission availability displayed by DrivenData, or whether there is a separate three-submissions-per-week limit that participants need to track manually?

I want to make sure I remain fully compliant with the competition rules going forward.

Thank you.

Hey @DARD -

As you mentioned, the official rules state “You can make multiple submissions, subject to the limits specified on the competition website (three submissions per week).” The competition website limit prevails, despite the parenthetical.

Best,
Chris