Sources of information for the remaining stages

Hi,

I’ve been absent for a few weeks, but did my best to catch up on what I missed here. I don’t see any information related to what sources of data are acceptable for use in the remaining stages of the contest though. I realize that we’re given wide latitude in the explainability submissions, but the example reports seem impossible to recreate without using additional sources of information.

Am I overlooking a section that talks about this?

Hi @mmiron,

The only remaining stage that is accepting submissions is the Explainability and Communication Bonus Track.

I realize that we’re given wide latitude in the explainability submissions, but the example reports seem impossible to recreate without using additional sources of information.

Can you clarify what data sources you expect to use but haven’t been already approved as part of the competition?

As a note, the purpose of this part of the challenge is not for participants to recreate the example reports that have been linked. Those are provided as inspiration and not as a template.

@jayqi,

I was hoping a party involved with the design of the contest had something in mind. I appreciate your response.