Hello Airathon Community! We’ve got just over two weeks left on the Airathon competitions. To help you perfect your models, we’ve added some new resources.
Requests for new datasets are now closed, but several datasets were approved last week, including:
- ECMWF IFS CY41r2 High-Resolution Operational Forecasts
- GEOS Composition Forecasting (GEOS-CF)
- CALIPSO Lidar (Particulate Matter Track only)
We’ve also published two new tutorials to help introduce some of the data. Check them out below:
- How to Estimate Surface-level NO2 using OMI Column NO2 Data
- How to Predict PM2.5 using MAIAC Aerosol Optical Depth Data