Error on "make test-submission" in _activate_current_env.sh

The docker pull seemed to work. But when I run make test-submission I get:
Using image: watersupply.azurecr.io/watersupply-competition:cpu-latest

followed soon with:
/usr/local/bin/_activate_current_env.sh: line 35: 3874 Aborted micromamba activate “${ENV_NAME:-base}”
make: *** [test-submission] Error 134

Hi @scottmreed,

I’m not able to reproduce the issue you are having. Can you please provide the input that is printed to console when you run make test-submission?

make test-submission

Using image: watersupply.azurecr.io/watersupply-competition:cpu-latest (82df2d714e33)

┃ NAME(S)
watersupply.azurecr.io/watersupply-competition:cpu-latest

Available official images:

┃ REPOSITORY TAG IMAGE ID CREATED SIZE
watersupply.azurecr.io/watersupply-competition cpu-latest 82df2d714e33 2 hours ago 3.65GB
watersupply.azurecr.io/watersupply-competition 1dcb7530c69d 4 days ago 3.65GB

No local images available
Run ‘make build’ to build the image.

mkdir -p submission/
chmod -R 0777 submission/
docker run
-it

–env “LOGURU_LEVEL=INFO”
–env “IS_SMOKE=”
–mount type=bind,source=“/Users/scottreed/PycharmProjects/water-supply-forecast-rodeo-runtime/data”,target=/code_execution/data,readonly
–mount type=bind,source=“/Users/scottreed/PycharmProjects/water-supply-forecast-rodeo-runtime/submission”,target=/code_execution/submission
–shm-size 8g
–pid host
–name watersupply
–rm
1dcb7530c69d
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘std::system_error’
what(): Operation not permitted
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘std::system_error’
what(): Operation not permitted
/usr/local/bin/_activate_current_env.sh: line 35: 2700 Aborted micromamba activate “${ENV_NAME:-base}”
make: *** [test-submission] Error 134

@scottmreed How much memory do you have allocated to Docker containers? You should be able to check this by opening up the Docker Desktop “Settings” and going to the “Resources” option. For comparison, I have my memory limit set to 6 GB.

It ended up requiring a docker reinstall but is working now and the smoke test seemed to work. Thanks! I’ll sleep better knowing I can submit.

The other thing keeping me up has been the deadlines. I signed up for this when I saw the hindcast and forecast stages were separated with a break that lined up with a planned vacation. Now that the dates have moved I’m worried they could move again and something might be required when I’m not able to respond. I’m hoping we don’t end up with any new submission requirements between Dec 21 to Jan 11!