Please speedup the time taken for submissions

Hello,
Whenever I make a submission it takes too long for it to execute because of long queue, please speedup the time taken to process the submissions in the queue.

An alternative would be to let us submit multiple submissions. It was frustrating that even though the rules say we are allowed 3 submissions per day, we cannot make more than 1 due to the bottleneck.

To circumvent the long wait time to make submissions, I thought about creating another account. Is it okay or against the rules to create another account? Please clarify.

Thank you very much for hosting this competition

1 Like

waiting 15 submission, just for an error that a package that is in tutorial, but not included in the submission environment (rioxarray) :dizzy: :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

hey @harish5p & @leoaaa.

The reason for long queues might be that most participants use the code provided in the benchmark notebook, which does inference on CPU, instead of GPU. I just wrote about the issues:

Please make sure that your code leverages GPU for inference.

1 Like

thanks, but I use my own code.

Thank you very much :+1: @Max_Schaefer for sharing this. I’ll implement it in my next submission.

1 Like

We are tracking the wait time and will upgrade the cluster if it gets much longer.

I thought about creating another account. Is it okay or against the rules to create another account?

We do not allow creating multiple accounts.

@leoaaa Sorry to hear that. To make sure your code will run in the cluster, we recommend you test your submission using the instructions in the runtime.

1 Like

@rbgb I read that the current median wait time is 12hrs. Since the competition rules stated that we are allowed upto 3 submissions per day. In this spirit, please consider reducing the median wait time to 8hrs.

1 Like