Looking for people to collaborate!

Hello everyone,

I am interested in the TissueNet competition, and I am currently looking for people to form a team. I am a data scientist, experienced in machine learning and deep learning, but my knowledge about cancer and pathology is very limited. Having an expert in that field would be very helpful. Of course other data scientists or machine learning engineers are welcome as well. I will appreciate it if you include a few words about you and your motivations. I’ll start by saying that I am always eager to explore the various ways that machine learning can be used to improve the well-being of people. I am mostly interested in climate change and environmental protection, but ML applications in health and medicine are obviously very important as well. Let me know in the comments if you are interested in collaborating with me!

Giannis Tolios

2 Likes

Hey Giannis,

I’d be glad to team up with you. I am a doctor with a special interest in ML applied to healthcare and I have knowledge of Pathology and Tissues. I also have ML skills and can write software as well. I’m also interested in Humane Technology generally. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stephen

1 Like

That’s great! Post your e-mail address or LinkedIn profile, so we can connect and move forward with the project. Looking forward to talk with you!

1 Like

Sure thing! Here’s my Linkedin profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephengabriel. Looking forward to connecting with you.

Hey Giannis
I am interested in joining you in this competition. I am an ML engineer with research experience in computer vision and natural language processing. Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for more teammates. s.sourav15@gmail.com

Hi Giannis,

I’m interested in collaborating on the TissueNet competition. Feel free to contact me on this post if you need any additional data scientist?

Thanks! Ron
:slight_smile: