Error when importing keras

Hi,

I’m getting this error in the submission file when trying to import keras or tf.keras:

E tensorflow/core/lib/monitoring/collection_registry.cc:77] Cannot register 2 metrics with the same name: /tensorflow/api/keras/optimizers
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.AlreadyExistsError: Another metric with the same name already exists.

is anyone having a similar issue?

Hi,

I’m having the same issue.

In the log, in the packages in environment at /srv/conda/envs/condaenv: section it is listed:

tensorflow-gpu 2.6.0 pypi_0 pypi

Listed here : Cannot register 2 metrics with the same name: /tensorflow/api/keras/optimizers · Issue #52951 · tensorflow/tensorflow · GitHub
Comment: This should be fixed by TF 2.6.2 or TF 2.7.0

Here: How to fix error: Cannot register 2 metrics with the same name: /tensorflow/api/keras/optimizers - Stack Overflow
This specific bug was fixed in version [2.6.2] though actually.

So it looks like it could be a bug with 2.6.0, that could be resolved with 2.6.2.

Thanks for pointing this out. I believe this should be fixed in the newest version of the runtime now that Fix keras version bug by r-b-g-b · Pull Request #14 · drivendataorg/cloud-cover-runtime · GitHub is merged. Let me know if it continues to act up!