ERROR conda.cli.main_run:execute(34)

I get the following error after
make test-submision

/home/appuser/miniconda/envs/py/.tmphcr5c791: line 3: 25 Killed python main.py
ERROR conda.cli.main_run:execute(34): Subprocess for ‘conda run [‘python’, ‘main.py’]’ command failed. (See above for error)
Exporting submission.csv result…
ERROR: Script did not produce a submission.csv file in the main directory.

Is this conda path error or something else?

Hi,
As far as I know, it is the output we get when there is a problem in the code: problem with model load, incorrect version of a package, so anything. There should be some more information, I think either above or below this error message.

Here’s my log.txt

Unpacking submission…
Archive: ./submission/submission.zip
inflating: ./config.json
creating: ./model/
inflating: ./model/.DS_Store
creating: ./model/variables/
inflating: ./model/variables/variables.data-00000-of-00001
inflating: ./model/variables/variables.index
inflating: ./model/saved_model.pb
creating: ./model/assets/
inflating: ./predict.py
inflating: ./scaler.pck
Copying main.py
… main.py copied 86c86dc51ca1783837935c4b59b155eb ./main.py
Running submission with Python
2021-01-18 15:00:11.780 | INFO | main:main:140 - reading raw Dst data from /codeexecution/data/dst_labels.csv …
2021-01-18 15:00:12.466 | INFO | main:main:144 - calculating submission format and ground truth …
2021-01-18 15:00:16.909 | INFO | main:main:151 - calculated submission format and ground truth dataframes with 139,365 rows
2021-01-18 15:00:16.910 | INFO | main:main:156 - reading in solar wind data …
/home/appuser/miniconda/envs/py/.tmpo5_rq4aq: line 3: 27 Killed python main.py
ERROR conda.cli.main_run:execute(34): Subprocess for ‘conda run [‘python’, ‘main.py’]’ command failed. (See above for error)
Exporting submission.csv result…
ERROR: Script did not produce a submission.csv file in the main directory.

It is possible your OS is killing the process for consuming too much memory. Have you tried monitoring memory usage while this runs? How much RAM does your computer have?

I have 16GB memory and it is using about 4GB.

On Windows and macOS you may need to allow the docker host to use more RAM that it can allocate to containers by going to “Resources” tab in the settings and adjusting that to allow docker to use more RAM:

Thank you. It worked!