Clarity on submissions

Hii,
Please let me know how to intrepret " 6 submissions for 14 days" ?

Does it mean…

• you have 6 submissions in 14 days starting from 1st submisson date (that is your submission period resets after 14 days from ur 1st submisison)
  • you have 14 days cool off period after you have made 6 submissions.

I hope my doubt is clear.
Thank youu… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Loki_K,

The way it works is that we have a rolling window of 14 days going backwards in time from today at 00:00 UTC. You cannot make any more submissions if you have 6 submissions within that rolling window.

So, once your first submission is longer than 14 days ago, the first submission no longer counts against your limit of 6; then once your second submission is longer than 14 days ago, the second submission no longer counts against your limit of 6; etc.

Hope that is clear! Let me know if you still have any questions. Good luck on the competition.

EDIT: Updated to reflect that the rolling window does not move continuously but is always counted from 00:00 UTC each day.

2 Likes

ohh,
so if I wanna make a submission on day x, I should have made at most 5 submissions from day x -14 . Right?

That’s correct, and the window over which you count submissions is always starting from the most recent 00:00 (midnight) UTC.

Note that if you do reach 6 submissions, the submissions page will tell you at what date and time that the earliest submission no longer counts against your limit and you will have a new submission available.

1 Like